Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Checking in then checking out



I love reading my my sister-in-law's blog, and I love seeing all the recent photos of my three nephews and cathing up on what they have been up to. I, myself, am not very good at blogging. I get caught up with other things, maybe I'm lazy, I've nothing terribly exciting to write about, blahblahblah. My life is relatively boring and uneventful, but since my bro keeps bugging me about why I never blog, I decided to write a little something, something. It's not much but, it's enough for now.

Above is a recent photo of Ry and me. Below is a pic of me with two very dear friends. Both were taken at my friend's wedding a couple weeks ago. Wedding was great! I absolutely love having events to look forward to. The next event will be a trip to Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and his family. I can't wait to hug my three beautiful nephews. Ryan and I both miss them very much. I miss my bro and sister in law too. We plan on checking out the area a bit more, because like my Mom, the goal for us is to also move out that way.

Susie out!

Love to all.

No comments: